1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

G27 set brake pedal as first pedal on left?

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by MP7, Nov 6, 2015.

1. MP7

MP7

Hello everyone,

I'm having trouble setting the first pedal from the left as a brake pedal, because I don't want the middle pedal to be set as brake as it is by default.
    When I use the existing G27 ingame profile everything works fine of course except this that I would like the brake to be on far left.
    When I want to set custom assignments the game registers the pressed pedal(the one I want) as "slider 2" and after that when racing and pressing the gas pedal the car actually brakes, and when pressing the pedal that was set as break the car accelerates!?
    Can anyone help on this?

Thx

2. tried to deactivate combined pedals in logitech profiler? maybe there is your issue

3. MP7

MP7

Hello Philipp,
    No unfortunately it's not that, it's already deactivated.
    For example in Project Cars it works flawlessly after customs settings as well.

4. MP7

MP7

Never mind, opened the pedals and swapped the wires between brakes and clutch LOL:D

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. lol:roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You can set the clutch pedal as brake in custom settings, just do as you did and get to "slider 2" then select INVERT by pressing the appropriate key.. (I cant remember which one). The slider 2 setting then gets the word INVERTED added to it and all is well.

• Beer Beer x 1