1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G27 Question on "Adapters"

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Christopher Brown, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Really thinking of getting myself a G27, DFGT needs replacing :p

Everywhere I go for information on the G27, I am always greeted by talk of these adapters and has got me wondering.
    If I buy a G27 straight from Logitech, will I have everything I need to plug it in and use it? (UK)
  2. Yes indeed! :)

Adapters and such are for accessories, the G27 is a complete unit, go get one, you wont regret it ;)
  3. Okay then cheers :)
    I've also heard about an F1 style mod for the G25/27, can't seem to find this on Google anywhere. Anyone know a website where we mortals can read more on it? :p
  4. www.simracnwheels.comThere is my recommendation-great bloke to work with, reasonable prices, and high quality work too :thumbsup:There's also the Roso F1 wheel, but that's hideously expensive.
  5. mm, they are pretty expensive. I'll have to save up a bit if I want to get 1 of those :)
    Order placed, express delivery, F1 2011 next week, win. :)
  6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

What do you guys mean by Adaptors? For a PC or PS3, the G27 is direct plug in and play.
  7. Not for the wheel Hiroshi, as above, adapters are only needed for the optional accessories you can get.

Of course, you can also get an adapter to plug the G25 shifter straight into the pc instead of connecting through the wheel, but again, as a package, it isn't needed.
  8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Sorry I misunderstood gotcha.