• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

G27 Problems.

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Adam Hartwell, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Adam Hartwell

Adam Hartwell

Ratings:
    +33
    So yeah, since the end of the FSR season, my G27 has been unplugged and now i'm restarting racing for VV8S the G27 wheel is no longer responding when i plug it in, only the pedals are.

Heeelp.

2. Josh Barton

Josh Barton

Ratings:
    +87
    Ive gone through TWO G27's now, I dont know what exactly is wrong with yours but I had issues all the time. I ended up replacing it recently with my GT3RS from Fanatec and its really good. Do you still have warranty on it? If you do logitech are pretty good at replacing faulty goods quickly.

3. Nigel Atkins

Nigel Atkins

Ratings:
    +61
    is your power supply plugged in?

4. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic

Ratings:
    +487
    do check the PSU cable, it can easily dislodge round the back of the wheel...

5. Nigel Atkins

Nigel Atkins

Ratings:
    +61
    or totaly forget to plug it in at the mains, like i did :oops:

6. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic

Ratings:
    +487
    You sound like the TV repairman's worst nightmare, he comes round to find an unplugged TV, lol.

7. Adam Hartwell

Adam Hartwell

Ratings:
    +33
    The Adapted is plugged into the wall, it's all definatley plugged in.

8. Josh Barton

Josh Barton

Ratings:
    +87
    Try logitech, they may have a solution. Otherwise its an expensive paperweight :(