• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G27 Problem

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by F1Aussie, Oct 4, 2013.

1. F1Aussie

F1Aussie

Ratings:
    +32
    Hi Gang

I like what i have tried of this game so far but i have an issue with my wheel and i was wondering if anyone has had the same problem.

When i go to customise the controls the three red buttons on the left and right hand side cannot be used to control different things. I use the top left red button for kers and it is assigned as button 8 i think but all three buttons on the left hand side activate kers, the two buttons below if i try to configure for something else then disable kers.

I have noticed in the control options that g27 doesnt show, it shows a different logitech wheel, i dont know if this is part of the issue or not.

if i use the standard configuration on the wheel provided it shows the other red buttons configured to do different things but they dont, they all just activate the one thing.

I hope this makes sense. Any ideas or anyone else come across this?

Cheers

F1Aussie

2. toucanfirer

toucanfirer

Ratings:
    +0
    I have also experienced this mate

3. F1Aussie

F1Aussie

Ratings:
    +32
    Stupid me! i have it sorted! i have a new pc and last night was the first time i have plugged the g27 into this pc it automatically installed a driver so i thought all was good, tonight i actually put the cd in to install the correct drivers and so on and hey presto, now it recognises the g27 in the control menu and i can also configure different functions to the different buttons on the wheel, maybe try this toucanfirer?

4. toucanfirer

toucanfirer

Ratings:
    +0
    That worked for me also nice one

5. F1Aussie

F1Aussie

Ratings:
    +32
    wow, that must be the most helpful i have been in these forums!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1