F1 2013 G27 Problem

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi Gang

I like what i have tried of this game so far but i have an issue with my wheel and i was wondering if anyone has had the same problem.

When i go to customise the controls the three red buttons on the left and right hand side cannot be used to control different things. I use the top left red button for kers and it is assigned as button 8 i think but all three buttons on the left hand side activate kers, the two buttons below if i try to configure for something else then disable kers.

I have noticed in the control options that g27 doesnt show, it shows a different logitech wheel, i dont know if this is part of the issue or not.

if i use the standard configuration on the wheel provided it shows the other red buttons configured to do different things but they dont, they all just activate the one thing.

I hope this makes sense. Any ideas or anyone else come across this?

Cheers

F1Aussie

Stupid me! i have it sorted! i have a new pc and last night was the first time i have plugged the g27 into this pc it automatically installed a driver so i thought all was good, tonight i actually put the cd in to install the correct drivers and so on and hey presto, now it recognises the g27 in the control menu and i can also configure different functions to the different buttons on the wheel, maybe try this toucanfirer?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back