G27 Problem

My problem is that rFactor 2 seems to have locked my wheel at around 270 degrees. No matter what I do in the settings or the Logitech Profiler I can't seem to fix it. Anyone else have this problem or know a solution?

My problem is that rFactor 2 seems to have locked my wheel at around 270 degrees. No matter what I do in the settings or the Logitech Profiler I can't seem to fix it. Anyone else have this problem or know a solution?

I had it once with my G25 and that it also didn't go back to normal setting right away, but can't remember excactly what I did to solve it. I still have it now and than, but getting the USB out of my computer and hooking it up normally works for me.

what I do know is that the logitech profiler I never use, I think I have it at basic settings. If not I probably have turned up the amount of degrees to 900. I will check once I got my steering wheel hooked-up. I never start it up when I start RF2.

Normally just re-plugging my G25 is sufficient when it happends to me know like I said. Perhaps re-loading the G25 controls in game to basic settings wil help? It helped me once or twice before, only thing than is adjusting the buttons like you have them now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back