• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.
RDVLN Test (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Join the conversation by clicking here. Are you ready to race against 100 simracers? Let us know in the chatbox.

G27 Pedals - BU0836-LC - Help

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Evan Madore, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Evan Madore

Evan Madore

Ratings:
    +1
    I am in need of assistance on a project I have started. I don't know if it me being overly tired and in lack of spare time or what...

I have a set of G27 pedals that are torn apart from their housing. The brake pedal I fit a cost efficient load cell too (which works amazing I might add). The problems arise with the gas and clutch.

The clutch fully up begins at 0% as it should. Full pedal throw only gets me to 90%. No big deal here, I figure I could just adjust that in DXTweak.

The gas is the BIG problem. The pedal fully up starts me at 35%. From there, I reach 100% at about 2/3 of the pedal travel. That means the hole last third of travel is deadzone.

I was right by an electronics shop, so I picked up a couple of same spec pots. I had to cut down the shaft length and continue the flat further toward the threading of the pot. No big deal really.

Anyway, that is where I am at. Any advice on how to get this going? Right now I am just baffled.

2. fabien25

fabien25

Ratings:
    +0
    hello are u configurate pot in game controler ?