G27 much weaker than old Logitech DFP?

So I've had a logitech DFP since Gran Turismo 4... It put in many great years but the pedals finally died.

SO I bought a G27 and I like almost everything about it except...

The FFB really is weak. even at the highest settings it feels like there is no force at all, just very weak...

Its definitely cooled correctly and hooked up right. I get some FFB but sometimes in F1 2010 i'm not getting ffb when i expect it and other times I am.

Maybe I should send this back and get a fanatic?

Please help,
Slash

that was my first though when I got my new G27 coming from a DFGT, but after I played around with settings some its now close. If not, send it back for a replacement too see if you got a lemon. maybe try reinstalling logitech 5.10 driver, use driver sweeper & try diffrent usb port. stronger isnt nessesarly better from what i read and experienced.

Upvote 0
Well this is my opinion and anyone please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, Even though the G25/27 has dual motors i think because the wheel is made from metal rather than plastic, the weight of the wheel might be taking away some of the FFB effects. I myself noticed the difference when i switched from the DFGT to the G25. I also had a G27 and because the spokes on the wheel is a bit thicker than the G25's it felt like i lost a bit more than the G25. That is just my opinion anyways and like i was saying feel free to correct or educate me.

Upvote 0
I've moved to G27 from DFP and the FFB feels just as strong. I however don't use crazy settings, it's usually 101% in the profiler and 20-50 in LFS. 0.6-0.8 in nKPro. 50% in RBR.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back