G27: How to Test Rotation Settings

Is there a way to test the way your computer "sees" your rotation settings on the G27?

I have my wheel set to 900 degrees in the general settings (Logitech Profiler); however, in the calibration window, when I turn the wheel all the way to the right or left (450-deg either way), the wheel on the Test screen only shows 90-deg either way. Is this correct? Or should the wheel on the Test screen match my inputs exactly (450-deg each way)?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks! I'll give those a shot when I get home. Is the wheel showing in the test screen showing "true" rotation? Should it be going all the way around like the wheel?

Upvote 0
Just two separate software for a similar purpose. You can set up start and end deadzones for the inputs, adjust linearity and such. Won't help with a rotation issue, but you can validate if the sensor goes to min-max before you reach a full rotation. (G27 should have around 870-880° of measured rotation).

BTW, have you tried in any game what the wheel does? For example in Assetto Corsa or AMS you can easily see if the virtual wheel rotation does not match.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for the help guys...seems like my problem is R3E :(. DIView and DTweak2 showed rotation at 880-degrees of measure rotation. Assetto Corsa's in-game configuration wizard showed 880 and 907 degrees (probably because I wasn't perfectly at 90-degrees) after four separate tries. AMS match perfectly when I used custom rotation.

Upvote 0
Not sure what did it, but all of a sudden, everything is working in-game. I tried four different classes: ADAC 2014, DTM 2015, Audi TT Cup, and F2. Each worked correctly for whatever the "real life" rotation is. Thanks for helping!

EDIT: The WTCC cars still don't show correct rotation (in-game wheel only goes to 450-degrees).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back