GT5 G27 help

Anyone having issue's with the clutch?

When i dip the clutch while driving it remains disengaged until i upshift on a paddle. also does this while changing gear with the h shifter from time to time, got to the point now where i have to ignore the clutch and use paddles

Aye the clutch seems a bit pointless to be honest, it seems like it just forces you into N gear, they didnt do a great job if integrating it, but to be fair i don't think they planned to because of the fuss over logitech not fully supporting the game with G25/27 or vice versa. Quite sad, you cant do heel toe type of stuff, though some of the cars really feel like they need it when shifting down.

but to be fair i don't think they planned to because of the fuss over logitech not fully supporting the game with G25/27 or vice versa.

Why the hell didn't Logitech fully support GT5 with their ost expensive wheels? Trying to piss off their highest paying customers or what? I don't get it. Dissapointing. Just installing the game and realised G25 or G27 not in the menu. Will try with one of the Driving Force wheels...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%