1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G27 help

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Blake-Lee Danher, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Hey can some one tell me how to set up the g27 Its not in the menu.
  2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Select the Driving Force Pro or Driving Force GT :good:

I've got a G25, and that works fine after selecting Driving Force Pro, it recognises and utilises the H-shifter too
  3. Aye i selected the DFGT and my G27 all worked perfectly with the expected button assignments
  4. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

The only reason I chose the DFP to map my G25 to was because of that red "wheel/dial" on the DFGT as I didn't know how that would be handled, but even that looks like it's OK, so that's good to know :good:
  5. Anyone having issue's with the clutch?

When i dip the clutch while driving it remains disengaged until i upshift on a paddle. also does this while changing gear with the h shifter from time to time, got to the point now where i have to ignore the clutch and use paddles
  6. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Yeah, I have that problem too, wont engage again after I shift unless I let off the gas and shift again, which means I then need a downshift. I love the FFB though
  7. I just thought that was you missing the gear like in real life if you realease the clutch to early in real life.
  8. Aye the clutch seems a bit pointless to be honest, it seems like it just forces you into N gear, they didnt do a great job if integrating it, but to be fair i don't think they planned to because of the fuss over logitech not fully supporting the game with G25/27 or vice versa. Quite sad, you cant do heel toe type of stuff, though some of the cars really feel like they need it when shifting down.
  9. Na for example im on a long straigh i dip my clutch without touching any gears it remains in N when i release the clutch.
  10. Oh okay that's odd mine dosnt do that.
  11. Why the hell didn't Logitech fully support GT5 with their ost expensive wheels? Trying to piss off their highest paying customers or what? I don't get it. Dissapointing. Just installing the game and realised G25 or G27 not in the menu. Will try with one of the Driving Force wheels...
  12. Worst thing for me is that there's no option to turn FFB OFF as in F1 2010... With my noisy & jittery wheel I just can't play on Toscana with FFB ON :mad:
  13. leave the usb plug in and turn off the power will get rid of FFB
  14. Thanks, yeah but the steering becomes too light to feel real :(
  15. That's what a car feels like on dirt. And it's worse if you use a fwd lol
  16. can you not turn the ffb effects down to 0 or does it only go to one.
  17. 1 is the limit, no 0 there.
    @ Blake-Lee-Danher: I thought it would be otherwise, with lot of friction on rough surfaces. But it does feel like we have installed a very powerful Power Steering pump ;)
  18. Lol with my race seat i have if I use a ford focus for example and flatten it the wheels spin and the front end jumps the wheel shakes like a real wheel in a car.
  19. That's just too much to ask for my poor wheel... I just hope that it doesn't break some day.
  20. Haha well gt5 is the only driving I'll be doing for a while my cars clutch went again that's another 1500 bucks I needa fork out to repair it.