1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

G27 FFB stops working after 1 race.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Erik Bennett, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Anyone had this problem? Makes driving a bit hard!

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I've always been told that "Alt-F4" brings it back but I've never had the problem.

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. Funny Dennis :)

One thing I noticed was that its not just multiplayer, FFB stops working on the second track each time now... Played many hours in the game and just re-installed, first time this has ever happened.

4. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Well, I had my FFB disappear two times now. While it is possible to re-plug the wheel mid-game (make sure to enter controller options afterwards so it is properly re-initialized, though - didn't know that one bit the first time it happened ;)), it happening every single time sure isn't exactly acceptable.

Maybe try setting up a new profile and see if it happens with that, as well?

5. Dave Cerio

Dave Cerio
    Premium Member

It happens to me a lot. But Alt+F resets it. Every time. (Or maybe it's Cnt+F) can't remember which one, but it works.

6. Yesterday I connected to a server after racing on another server and FFB was not working properly. Then I went in Control options and hit the Reload button and luckily everything was back to normal again. :)

• Like Like x 1