1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G27 FFB stops working after 1 race.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Erik Bennett, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Anyone had this problem? Makes driving a bit hard!
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

I've always been told that "Alt-F4" brings it back but I've never had the problem.
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. Funny Dennis :)

One thing I noticed was that its not just multiplayer, FFB stops working on the second track each time now... Played many hours in the game and just re-installed, first time this has ever happened.
  4. Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Well, I had my FFB disappear two times now. While it is possible to re-plug the wheel mid-game (make sure to enter controller options afterwards so it is properly re-initialized, though - didn't know that one bit the first time it happened ;)), it happening every single time sure isn't exactly acceptable.

Maybe try setting up a new profile and see if it happens with that, as well?
  5. Dave Cerio

Dave Cerio
    Premium Member

It happens to me a lot. But Alt+F resets it. Every time. (Or maybe it's Cnt+F) can't remember which one, but it works.
  6. Yesterday I connected to a server after racing on another server and FFB was not working properly. Then I went in Control options and hit the Reload button and luckily everything was back to normal again. :)
    • Like Like x 1