• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

G27 drivers brake the game

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by Fraser Macleod, Mar 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Fraser Macleod

Fraser Macleod

Ratings:
    +0
    So without my g27 plugged in the game runs fine on about 50fps maxed out. However as soon as i plug in my g27, every 10 seconds or so my game drops to about 3fps then straight back up. Also the wheel is really unresponsive and jumpy in game. I have reinstalled ALL the drivers and the logitect software and nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated!

2. Palo Samo

Palo Samo

Ratings:
    +32
    Try older drivers

3. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +746
    +1

4. Sleeker

Sleeker
    Rudolph the Rednosed Racer Premium

Ratings:
    +31
    I just bought Dirt Rally and I also have a g27. In Automobilista I have no problem getting 120 fps. But in Dirt Rally I get between 10 and 30 fps most of the time. Did you find a solution for your problem already?

5. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +746
    never had the problem and i'm using the older drivers, works fine until windows decides to update sth. or other and you have to teach the one usb port again to recognize that this is indeed a g27 and not another logitech wheel.