G27 brake pedal dragging

Decenten

Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC
So my G27 started dragging the brake pedal. I recently upgraded the brake spring to the GTEYE progressive spring and now the throttle and the brake are having problems. The brake is on down the straights and the throttle doesnt stay full when put all the way down. Anyway to fix this?

Yep down that even set a deadzone and it still drags. I set it so I had to go past 25% to activate the brakes and it still was dragging

Upvote 0
I've cleaned my potentiometers, I use a star tech 3.0 usb hub for more usb device accuracy (connected to pc via usb, and to make it stronger, also plugged in to a power outlet), and I use leo bodnar usb cable for the pedals. All three above really helps with the accuracy of the pedals. Without these accessories and cleaning the pots, the pedals are always jumping or slightly pressed on their own.

If you recently took apart your pedals, make sure to double check to ensure that all parts are placed back tight and firm, nothing should be loose. My gas pedal was jumping, took it apart and found the small spring (not the pedal spring) was loose. So I placed it back firmly. All is ok now, hope this helps. I also have GTEYE installed

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%