Misc G27, assign tyres + fuel mix to gearstick, no 3rd party software needed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iko Rein submitted a new resource:

G27, assign tyres + fuel mix to gearstick, no 3rd party software needed - G27 fuel/tyres to gearstick, break balance to wheel

Hello,

I didn't want to use 3rd party software to assign actions to the G27 shifter or to the buttons on the wheel. I got that working with F1 2012 after some testing. So I tested my settings with F1 2013 and they worked too, so I decided to share these.

This package has two files, modified actionmap\G27 racing wheel.xml and logitech profiler .xml file for the AppData directory.

Check the ReadMe for installation instructions.

With this package you will get these controls:

* Steering wheel...

Read more about this resource...

You know,your setting are nice,but they aren't practical.You don't have camera buttons for example,no look around,look behind,etc.

I actually have the keyboard button 'End' mapped as look back. I don't use the look right/left as I get bit nauseous/car sick when I use them, but I use look back occasionally.

You could see this as a "proof of concept" and modify it to your own liking. I think the key take-away here is that you can map the quick menu actions to the gear stick of G27 by just using Logitech profiler.

Thanks Iko,

Was tempted to upload something similar for my G27, but in my case I avoid the profiler, and use the actionmap and Xpadder to program a few buttons (+ one cycling command) and the gear stick :)

I doubt many people use Xpadder much ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back