• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc G27, assign tyres + fuel mix to gearstick, no 3rd party software needed [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2013 Mods' started by Iko Rein, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iko Rein

Iko Rein

Ratings:
    +73
    Iko Rein submitted a new resource:

G27, assign tyres + fuel mix to gearstick, no 3rd party software needed - G27 fuel/tyres to gearstick, break balance to wheel

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. David Katona

David Katona

Ratings:
    +32
    You know,your setting are nice,but they aren't practical.You don't have camera buttons for example,no look around,look behind,etc.

3. Iko Rein

Iko Rein

Ratings:
    +73
    I actually have the keyboard button 'End' mapped as look back. I don't use the look right/left as I get bit nauseous/car sick when I use them, but I use look back occasionally.

You could see this as a "proof of concept" and modify it to your own liking. I think the key take-away here is that you can map the quick menu actions to the gear stick of G27 by just using Logitech profiler.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,146
    Thanks Iko,

Was tempted to upload something similar for my G27, but in my case I avoid the profiler, and use the actionmap and Xpadder to program a few buttons (+ one cycling command) and the gear stick :)

I doubt many people use Xpadder much ......

5. Iko Rein

Iko Rein

Ratings:
    +73
    This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,461
    Please use the logitech threads for hardware modifications. Lets try to keep the resource manager for game mods only for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.