1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc G27, assign tyres + fuel mix to gearstick, no 3rd party software needed [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2013 Mods' started by Iko Rein, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iko Rein submitted a new resource:

G27, assign tyres + fuel mix to gearstick, no 3rd party software needed - G27 fuel/tyres to gearstick, break balance to wheel

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. You know,your setting are nice,but they aren't practical.You don't have camera buttons for example,no look around,look behind,etc.

3. I actually have the keyboard button 'End' mapped as look back. I don't use the look right/left as I get bit nauseous/car sick when I use them, but I use look back occasionally.

You could see this as a "proof of concept" and modify it to your own liking. I think the key take-away here is that you can map the quick menu actions to the gear stick of G27 by just using Logitech profiler.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Thanks Iko,

Was tempted to upload something similar for my G27, but in my case I avoid the profiler, and use the actionmap and Xpadder to program a few buttons (+ one cycling command) and the gear stick :)

I doubt many people use Xpadder much ......

5. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Please use the logitech threads for hardware modifications. Lets try to keep the resource manager for game mods only for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.