G27 and standalone fanatec pedals.

Is it possible to make this combo work on this game. I downloaded this last night and wanna try it but all i had recognized was my wheel, mouse and keyboard. I have fanatec elites as pedals plugged into usb slot. The game looks promising and i wanna try it but i don't have any other options for pedals and would rather not play with a controller. Any help would be appreciated.

There is a way to hook up the wheel and pedals seperately even if Racer doesn't seem to recognize both, I think at least. I'd just go through and double check that your computer is seeing your pedals. I used to run two Momo racing wheels, one for a clutch and the other for the gas, brake, and steering (I have since updgraded to a Fanatec GT2 wheel, pedals, and shifter). Below is a slight example of what I did (I only showed one control on each).
Code:
  joystick0
  {
  enable=1
  index=0
  force_feedback=1
  kerb_magnitude_factor=1
  kerb_period_factor=1
  max_torque=5
  max_force=10000
  deadzone=0
  latency=0
  friction=1000
  inertia=0
  clutch
  {
  axis=y
  min=-1000
  max=1000
  button=-1
  pov=-1
  negate=1
  make_analog=0
  linearity=1.000000
  sensitivity_rise=5.000000
  sensitivity_fall=50.000000
  key=
  }
  }
  joystick1
  {
  enable=1
  index=1
  force_feedback=1
  kerb_magnitude_factor=1
  kerb_period_factor=1
  max_torque=5
  max_force=10000
  deadzone=0
  latency=0
  friction=1000
  inertia=0
  steerleft
  {
  axis=x
  min=-1000
  max=0
  button=-1
  pov=-1
  negate=1
  make_analog=0
  linearity=1.000000
  sensitivity_rise=5.000000
  sensitivity_fall=50.000000
  key=
  }

The file you'll need can be found under data/controls (as far as I know you'll want profile1.ini (2 or 3)). I'm sure others will chime in with a better idea then me though. Also you'll have to know which joystick your computer orders first and 2nd (judging by the fact that Racer only sees your wheel the pedals would be the 2nd controller).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back