G25 Setup for FSR

Hi guys,

I drive over in the RD Formula Pro divisions using the Race07 MMG 2007 mod and thought I'd give the FSR mod a shot, I love the way its customised for this league, it looks brilliant!!

I haven't driven on rFactor for quite some time and I can't seem to set my Logitech G25 wheel up nicely for it... I find there is alot of slack in the centre of the wheel and when going around corners I get alot of understeer..

How many degrees of rotation do you use in the Logitech Profiler and then whats your steering lock in game?

Just wondering if anybody could send me a copy of their controller file and a setup for any one of the 2010 tracks?

I just want to practice over the next year to get back into the swing of things of rFactor and hopefully join the FSR leagues in 2012 as this year I've got too much happening and wouldn't be able to commit to the season.

If you're worried about sending me a setup as I could possibly send it to competitors, you can trust me as I am an admin for the RD Formula Pro Pacific Series and I am very trustworthy...

If you have files that you can send me please send to whiteshadow09@gmail.com

Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%