1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

G25 settings?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by oppolo, Mar 17, 2013.

1. some g25 settings? is steering wheel so direct?

ah, thanks REIZA

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I am using standard settings for the wheel. Works very well, and drives lovely ;)

3. yep my g27 is working better than ever, well done Reiza :)

4. how much degrees do you use in the profiler, the goal is to match the turns between G25 and the wheel in the the monitor

EDIT
    mmm, I have to put 300 degrees, it's too few, mmm

5. To match the virtual steering wheel with your choice edit the controller.ini located in your Userdata folder->Your name.
    The line you have to edit is :Steering Wheel Range="xxx"
    It doesn't affect the gameplay though, it's only visual.
    Personally, I use 720 wheel rotation with 26 steering lock.

• Like Like x 1
  6. thanks!
    I had to launch the exe with admin rights for to have my profiler, now it works well

7. I have changed the "Steering Wheel Range" line from 270 to 540, but nothing happend. The wheel ingame rotate only 270??

8. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I am not sure, haven't tested the setting yet. Been to busy driving :).

9. The wheel in game rotating according the value you have in your controller.ini
    At least for me. I haven't done anything about admin rights etc.
    To have 1:1 my g27 to virtual wheel i have both logitech profiler and the .ini 720

10. I started the sim with admin rights and i have changed the line in my control.ini. In the Profiler i have an own FTruck Profile also with 540 degrees, but ingame the "monitor"wheel is at 270?

11. no, my "monitor wheel" rotating at 720(because i have Steering Wheel Range=720) . It is completely linear with my real wheel.
    Don't know what's happening to your side

12. I thought i have started the sim as admin:redface:, but it was as normal user. Now it work fine.:) Thanks.

13. Please, is necessary to install the RealFeel to get better FFB??

14. Real feel is installed within the game.

• Like Like x 1
  15. HI

How to launch the game with the profiler but how with the option " launch with" in windows , I use Win Xp 32.

With a script ?

Thanks

16. It's ok now