G25 Seq Shift sometimes registers double upshift on upshift - How can I fix this?

Hi all. I've had my G25 for a few years now and the shifter is starting to play up :(. Basically, when I'd be driving with the shifter in sequential mode, I'd have a situation where sometimes I'd get a double upshift (e.g.: 4th, 6th) so there is something wrong in the shifter. I opened it up after seeing a few videos and read a little but after taking it all apart and removing the shaft from the casing, I couldn't determine where the micro switches are. I could see a white plastic base at the bottom of the metal shaft so are the micro switches in that? How do I remove them so that I can put in new switches? Also, what micro switch part would you recommend for replacement? Thanks.

Thanks Knut for the suggestion. I'm using the shifter in RaceRoom Racing Experience 3 Open Beta.

I dont have RRRRE, but in rFactor the option can be found in the *.PLR file:
Repeat Shifts="0" // 0 = no repeat shift detection, 1 = detect and eliminate accidental repeat shifts, 2 = prevent shifting again before previous shift is completed
Maybe something similar is available in RRRE

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back