1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g25 modded pedals vs fanatec.

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by rizzee, Jan 7, 2015.

1. ok i have a questions for people who have owned or know more than me about modded pedals vs fanatec elite or clubsport...so i have a set of g25 pedals and i have the nixom mod v2 and the leo bodnar cable for higher resolution...but what i want to know is if i buy the fanatec elite pedals is this an upgrade from what i already have?
  2. anyone?
  3. I have a set of CSR Elite pedals, and before I had G27 ... for me the Elites are a good step up from G27 pedals.
    I sold my G27 after a change in guarantee when one of the motors died.
    I bought a GT3RS V2 and csr elite pedals, steering wheel would not describe it as a big upgrade, but the pedals yes.
    Live CSR Elite pedals earn much, less aspect of toy than the g27
    I have some pretty big feet, the size and the possibilities of regulating is a big plus for CSR Elite.
    The same applies to the load cell, you can regulate the force you need to apply to brake easily.
  4. Much rather use the CSR Elites. That's a great set of pedals out of the box.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. i understand the elite pedals are more robust and are better in build quality but will it be night and day vs my modded pedals.if not i wont buy.
  6. Better yes, like night and day I don´t think.
  7. No pedals are night and day other than the feel. They all basically work the same way electronically. Push the pedal, computer gets a signal and responds accordingly. Its simply a matter of how you like your pedals to feel.