1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

g25 modded pedals vs fanatec.

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by rizzee, Jan 7, 2015.

1. rizzee

rizzee

Ratings:
    +33
    ok i have a questions for people who have owned or know more than me about modded pedals vs fanatec elite or clubsport...so i have a set of g25 pedals and i have the nixom mod v2 and the leo bodnar cable for higher resolution...but what i want to know is if i buy the fanatec elite pedals is this an upgrade from what i already have?

2. rizzee

rizzee

Ratings:
    +33
    anyone?

3. Jonathan Menéndez

Jonathan Menéndez

Ratings:
    +50
    I have a set of CSR Elite pedals, and before I had G27 ... for me the Elites are a good step up from G27 pedals.
    I sold my G27 after a change in guarantee when one of the motors died.
    I bought a GT3RS V2 and csr elite pedals, steering wheel would not describe it as a big upgrade, but the pedals yes.
    Live CSR Elite pedals earn much, less aspect of toy than the g27
    I have some pretty big feet, the size and the possibilities of regulating is a big plus for CSR Elite.
    The same applies to the load cell, you can regulate the force you need to apply to brake easily.
    Regards.

4. Blkout

Blkout

Ratings:
    +570
    Much rather use the CSR Elites. That's a great set of pedals out of the box.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rizzee

rizzee

Ratings:
    +33
    i understand the elite pedals are more robust and are better in build quality but will it be night and day vs my modded pedals.if not i wont buy.

6. Jonathan Menéndez

Jonathan Menéndez

Ratings:
    +50
    Better yes, like night and day I don´t think.

7. Blkout

Blkout

Ratings:
    +570
    No pedals are night and day other than the feel. They all basically work the same way electronically. Push the pedal, computer gets a signal and responds accordingly. Its simply a matter of how you like your pedals to feel.