1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

G25 Logitech Profiler Settings & Load cell Brake

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by greenmile, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Hey fellas,
    Wasnt sure where to post this but i wanted feedback from people using the V8 mod, as this is the only mod i now use in rFactor.

Ive recently formatted my PC and forgot to save off my previous profile, so I was wondering if someone could share there setup, I dont like the wheel to be really free, as in i like there to be some resistance as there would be when trying to steer these things flat out around a circuit.

Any help appreciated.

Also is anyone using the Andy Pastore G25 Load cell brake, cause im having difficulty configuring it to have a full brake pedal...I have it setup perfectly for iRacing just cant sort it for rFactor...

Cheers in advance.
    oh and what the hell is taking so long to get this new V8 mod out!!..hahaha just kidding fellas looks great so far, love your work.

2. logitech profiler settings- enable force feedback, rotation @ 280, overall effects strength @ 108 and everything else 0 and off

AP's load cell sensitivety @ 100, dead zone 0, range 100