• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

G25/G27 rim or other 270 mm rim on the T500RS

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Pär Öqvist, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Pär Öqvist

Pär Öqvist

Ratings:
    +111
    I am looking for a 270/280 mm rim for my T500RS. I know there is the F458 rim but am thinking of other alternatives. Has anybody mounted the G25/G27 rim on it. Is it solid enough for the torque of the T500RS? Thinking of using a DSD adapter or similar.

2. Rami Kaukola

Rami Kaukola

Ratings:
    +6
    Meiby this?? :)

3. Pär Öqvist

Pär Öqvist

Ratings:
    +111
    Ah no have no need for quick release. The current is fast enough. Just after a flat 270mm rim with no ergonomic grips that is below 100$ preferrable :) If the GTE 458 would have the paddles separate from the static like the F1 wheel that would be much more tempting now I wonder if they may be in the way for frantic movement. The G27 paddles sometimes are a bit.

4. Peter

Peter
    who cares

Ratings:
    +666
    I use the GTE wheel with the th8rs shifter and the paddles on the base and wheel are not in the way.