• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

G25..does anybody have a spare G25 wheel n pedals they no longer use or need please.

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by WOLFv6, Jun 23, 2017.

1. WOLFv6

WOLFv6

Ratings:
    +0
    hey guys n girls,,im in desperate need to find a g25 wheel or something simular,,been without a wheel now for over a year and financialy i just cant afford another one,,and im sooo missing racing with some of you guys its cruel...probably a very long shot in the dark but i thought id ask,,im in the UK by the way,,,keep safe and always use your mirrors :)

2. SCOOBIESTI

SCOOBIESTI

Ratings:
    +1
    Sorry i can't help with the G25 pedal set ( sadly just threw out a G27 plus pedals..
    However thanks to upgrading to a Thrustmaster T300, T3pa pro pedsls and th8a shifter combp ihave a set of Thrustmaster t3pa pedals inc brake mod just sat in a cupboard.
    Apparently Thrustmaster sell an adapter to use their pedal sets with a Logitech wheel, details are on their website if you consider going down this route.
    Just wanted to offer a suggestion / alternative.

Best of luck

SCOOBY