G25 Deadzones??

Warren Dawes

Premium
Is there any way to adjust Controller deadzones in Race On?
I haven't been driving Race On much lately, but did a race with the WTCC cars, and noticed that my G25 Accelerator seemed to have a big deadzone. When testing the Controller Calibration in Race On, I had to push the Accelerator to almost half way before any signal showed. The Brake seemed to be also similar.
When checking all of the Controller Options, I can't see any way to take out some of the Deadzone so that the Pedals have a more even response.

Have I missed something somewhere, or is this a sign my G25 is having a problem?? :confused:

EDIT: Strangely, if I check the calibration in the Logitech profiler, there is no obvious deadzone. Also, testing it with GTL and RBR, I have no deadzone, only with Race On.

Warren if you look in the second screen of the controller set up you'll see the deadzone options

Edit: i also have that big deadzone but actually i think the Race 07 display is not right, the deadzone when i play doesn't seem that big or its just that i,m use to it.

Thanks Yves, don't know how I missed that Option, but I was looking for it under Options in the Race section. It is available in the Main Screen Options.

Unfortunately, after checking, I already have my deadzone set to 0 anyway, so can't do any more I guess. The big deadzone was very obvious to me when driving the WTCC car (Chevy 07), nothing would respond until I pushed the pedal to about 40%.

Maybe I have been spoiled by playing GTL and RBR where the pedal response is much more linear. I don't recall the same deadzone issue with the GT cars though, maybe it depends which Class of Car is used in Race On??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back