1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

G25 Centering Problem

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Ian Jarvis, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Right...

I have trolled forums and badgered, cajouled and annoyed people for advice on this to no avial :frown:... as in I can't cure the fecker...

When I start racing the wheel is on Centre but as time goes by it goes off centre to left by upto approx 20degress. THis is a gradual increase and I cannot get the SMEGGER :mad: to stop!!!!

Anyone got ideas as to what I can do???

PLEASE HELP... it's really p***** me orf!!

2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

never happened to me and my G25 is 3 years old but think if ever 20degrees maybe a mechanical problem ( if you are lucky) otherwise some electronic problem about G25 motor. Have you disassemble the G25 and see in? sometime dust is boring:)

3. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

How long have you had the wheel and is it still in warranty?

If it's still in warranty, get Logitech rung up and they`ll probably replace it with a spankin' new G27.

If it's NOT in warranty, then rip it to bits and get down to the nitty gritty :)

4. My feeling is one of the motors is losing poop and not able to hold as much current as the other motor, so it's getting over powered. Just a guess. Logitech is a good company. If you ask them about repair they might do it inexpensively or offer you a good discount on a new one. Otherwise Ebay tends to have G25 at bargain prices.

5. Thanks for the idea's guys...

I'll give Logitech a shout as its now out of warranty. :(

See if i can get it repaired or somet.