G25 Centering Problem

Right...

I have trolled forums and badgered, cajouled and annoyed people for advice on this to no avial :frown:... as in I can't cure the fecker...

When I start racing the wheel is on Centre but as time goes by it goes off centre to left by upto approx 20degress. THis is a gradual increase and I cannot get the SMEGGER :mad: to stop!!!!

Anyone got ideas as to what I can do???

PLEASE HELP... it's really p***** me orf!!

never happened to me and my G25 is 3 years old but think if ever 20degrees maybe a mechanical problem ( if you are lucky) otherwise some electronic problem about G25 motor. Have you disassemble the G25 and see in? sometime dust is boring:)

Upvote 0
Right...

I have trolled forums and badgered, cajouled and annoyed people for advice on this to no avial :frown:... as in I can't cure the fecker...

When I start racing the wheel is on Centre but as time goes by it goes off centre to left by upto approx 20degress. THis is a gradual increase and I cannot get the SMEGGER :mad: to stop!!!!

Anyone got ideas as to what I can do???

PLEASE HELP... it's really p***** me orf!!

How long have you had the wheel and is it still in warranty?

If it's still in warranty, get Logitech rung up and they`ll probably replace it with a spankin' new G27.

If it's NOT in warranty, then rip it to bits and get down to the nitty gritty :)

Upvote 0
My feeling is one of the motors is losing poop and not able to hold as much current as the other motor, so it's getting over powered. Just a guess. Logitech is a good company. If you ask them about repair they might do it inexpensively or offer you a good discount on a new one. Otherwise Ebay tends to have G25 at bargain prices.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years