DiRT Rally G25 and Logitech

Still using my faithful G25 and downloaded this yesterday.

Am enjoying the initial game play but I am utterly unable to download any of the recent Logitech drivers, they all say they are incompatible with 7.

So that means I cannot find the profiler and change the settings a bit more. You know the Logitech profiler? Every time I go to Logitech it says it is no good with Win 7, but then helpfully does not suggest a suitable one.

Utter laziness on their part for Gods sake, I bought a product, so sorry it is not the newest one. These companies support structure for older products and new operating systems is a joke.

I am struggling a little with steering lock and am not sure if in the Windows profiler you can really set the wheel up properly. I seem to want to see the wheel turn more?

Anyone else had this issue or parts of it?

FFB is OK, have set that up fine, still not awesome but not bad, just this steering issue, and the handbrake seems a little ineffectual too?

Download this driver and it should work. I find that the newest drivers doesn't work well, either they don't work on the OS, or you get very little options... Or it detect G27 as G25 and removes lots of buttons (happened to me).

However, the driver I linked to, worked for me with Win 7 and 8.1 - it's the old trusty 5.10 :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%