G25/27 Logitech & Windows 10 vs Raceroom

hello.. i try search every foruns about how to proprely configure the wheel G27 to match the raceroom, but i give up.. too many opinios to many discussions.. what i nedd from you guys is a guide recent..the main doubt is:

1 - do i need create a profiler or not in logitech software?
if i ticked the option "alow game control" in global device the rotation works ok..
if i create a profile (i used a guide from here the forum) the rotation in the game does not match my whell.. i turn 90º on wheel and in game turns maybe 180º.. maybe i forgot somethig maybe not..i unistal the ligitech profiler intall again the latest version.. and create a profile 900º degress etc etc.. i folow this: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/logitech-wheel- setup.63918/

the good thing the FFB semas good.. mas the rotation was bad..

i saw this guy tha post this:

"Hello.
I've found this to be a problem with the Logitech drivers, the problem your describing is the same as the one I've been experiencing in multiple games, most recently F1 2016.
Took quite a bit of searching but I've eventually found the fix to be:
- Uninstall the logitech software (programs and features - Logitech - Uninstall)
- Uninstall the Logitech driver (Device manager - Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB (+HID)
- Once uninstalled, Select "Action" and scan for hardware changes.
- Reinstall Logitech software (lgs510_x64 or lgs510_x86 depending on your system)"

he is correct??do i have to do that?

if anyone can help me..thak´s

So, I tried the suggestions in this thread, and I managed to get the wheel feeling a lot better. With the newer content, it feels fine, I'm happy with it. The older content like DTM13, 14, feels the same as before. So, as long as I am willing to not play all the content I have paid for in the past, I can make some use of the game. Hopefully they update those at some point (very slim chances, I assume) but at least now the game isn't just wasting space and I can use some of it.

Thanks everyone.

So, I tried the suggestions in this thread, and I managed to get the wheel feeling a lot better. With the newer content, it feels fine, I'm happy with it. The older content like DTM13, 14, feels the same as before. So, as long as I am willing to not play all the content I have paid for in the past, I can make some use of the game. Hopefully they update those at some point (very slim chances, I assume) but at least now the game isn't just wasting space and I can use some of it.

Thanks everyone.
GT3s, Audi TT Cup 2015-2016, DTM 2015-2016, All Formulas, M1 Procar, P1, P2, NSU TTS, Audi TT RS VLN, Aquila CR1,Group 5, GTO Classics, KTM X-Bow, Silhouette Series all have new physics and should feel okay.
DTM 1992/Touring Classics, DTM 2014, WTCC2013-2014, are okay. Maybe best to avoid the rest for now.

I was having all kinds of problem with g27 and windows 10 x64, what worked for me was to download the logitech profiler in this post, unplug my g27, deleted the one I had, reinstalled the one mentioned, here is where i found what i think was causing all my issues, i have several usb ports on motherboard, my g27 was always plugged into a usb 3.0 port. I plugged it into a usb 2.0 port this time. The g27 was detected correctly. In profiler have global settings set to 100% force feedback and 900 rotation. Have a profile for rfactor setup for 300 rotation. Assetto Corsa for 900, nr2003 for 300, gtr2 for 300, rfactor2 for 900. The profiler will set the rotation correctly to what ever rotation the game profile is set at if I start the game using the profiler. And it wouldnt using the usb 3.0 port.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing