G25/27 & DFGT Wheel mods

Ok so while I was at work my dad filed it down a little but I noticed this; :frown:

Red Hole, Green LED (ish)
P1010979.jpg

-------- Without -------
P10109792.jpg

I know it will be a tiny bit better when Ive filed around the holes but still, some of them are nearly a full LED wrong. I drilled the holes exact from the template. :frown:

May have to just join last few holes up and let viynl cover it up a bit. Any ideas?

Upvote 0
Ok so while I was at work my dad filed it down a little but I noticed this; :frown:

Red Hole, Green LED (ish)
P1010979.jpg

-------- Without -------
P10109792.jpg

I know it will be a tiny bit better when Ive filed around the holes but still, some of them are nearly a full LED wrong. I drilled the holes exact from the template. :frown:

May have to just join last few holes up and let viynl cover it up a bit. Any ideas?

Hi Dan

It looks to me as if its printed it out of scale..........I should have told you to wait till the Sli-M had arrived BEFORE you started cutting, but you had already started....My Bad, sorry mate:frown:

Options? 1) start again (sadly, probably the best option, and before you ask, this stuff can and
does happen to me too from time to time) 2) Cut a 'stip' for the Led's rather than individual holes, but you will have to be careful and cut accuratly/file to a finish.

There is a lession to be learned here tho, CHECK everything BEFORE you start, even if it means waiting for components to arrive.........

Dan PM sent

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back