G 25

Like many of you no doubt I have a Logitec G25 wheel which is great apart from it gives little, if any effects when the car is understeering. I know when a car understeers the steering goes light but surely it should still respond to throttle or brake causing the balance to change.If you no what I,m talking about and have a similar problem? can you let me know.

P.S. I tried updating the drivers but apparently there O.K. and I have real feel installed.

Rich:confused:.

Like many of you no doubt I have a Logitec G25 wheel which is great apart from it gives little, if any effects when the car is understeering. I know when a car understeers the steering goes light but surely it should still respond to throttle or brake causing the balance to change.If you no what I,m talking about and have a similar problem? can you let me know.

P.S. I tried updating the drivers but apparently there O.K. and I have real feel installed.

Rich:confused:.
I myself noticed that with the G25.I tried my friends on GTR Evo and what i noticed was i had firmness but i didnt have any other force feedback. My Logitech Driving Force Pro on the other hand does output all force feedback. try going to control settings, goto Force feedback and try adjusting the settings this may help or try downloading another one of the FFB Setting mods.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back