FXAA / HDR / SweetFX

I felt the urge to fire up GTR Evolution / Race07 again and wanted to check if SweetFX is working well with it. Well, it's throwing errors at me right when I start the game so I didn't even try to start a race

Question is: does anyone know which filter works best? I'm playing Race07 because of all the great mods but it'd be great to have a bit more saturation etc. :)

If its the same one as im thinking about or a similar product, there have been reports of problems with ati cards and the d3d9.dll can mess up xd or vice versa
I may be wrong on this but we had something similar posted for GT legends and Roland reported having a few problems:(

I also tried these features a week ago and I got errors as well. I am on nvidia GTX470, though. I just don't think something would work on this game and ENB series is really not for me... That kind of bloomy effects...

If its the same one as im thinking about or a similar product, there have been reports of problems with ati cards and the d3d9.dll can mess up xd or vice versa
I may be wrong on this but we had something similar posted for GT legends and Roland reported having a few problems:(

I also tried these features a week ago and I got errors as well. I am on nvidia GTX470, though. I just don't think something would work on this game and ENB series is really not for me... That kind of bloomy effects...

I'm using a GTX680, so it shouldn't be ATI related. :(

Which ENB version did you use, Michael? Could you zip your files and upload them?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back