1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FXAA / HDR / SweetFX

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Tom, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

I felt the urge to fire up GTR Evolution / Race07 again and wanted to check if SweetFX is working well with it. Well, it's throwing errors at me right when I start the game so I didn't even try to start a race

Question is: does anyone know which filter works best? I'm playing Race07 because of all the great mods but it'd be great to have a bit more saturation etc. :)

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

If its the same one as im thinking about or a similar product, there have been reports of problems with ati cards and the d3d9.dll can mess up xd or vice versa
    I may be wrong on this but we had something similar posted for GT legends and Roland reported having a few problems:(

3. I also tried these features a week ago and I got errors as well. I am on nvidia GTX470, though. I just don't think something would work on this game and ENB series is really not for me... That kind of bloomy effects...

4. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

I'm using a GTX680, so it shouldn't be ATI related. :(

Which ENB version did you use, Michael? Could you zip your files and upload them?

5. This one - http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=27353 I already deleted it. :D Just didn't like the picture... Didn't want to make Need For Speed from it, something like sweetfx would be a lot better, but it doesn't work with Race07 as far as I know.

6. ENB IS THE ONLY MOD, BUT WHY DON'T U LIKE IT?

7. sweetFX doens't work on Race 07 !