FVR V8 2008 Aussie Racing Series v1.4 Released

And against my own personal beliefs, I present the first Holden Commodore VE in game...

Race_Steam2008-11-2808-45-08-21.jpg

...And I'm a happy chappie! :D

I have tested the alpha of this project and it will be well worth the wait. Hopefully some more Aussie tracks will appear sometime soon. Hmmm might have to pull my finger out and buy Bobs Track Builder and see if I can knock some up.

I have tested the alpha of this project and it will be well worth the wait. Hopefully some more Aussie tracks will appear sometime soon. Hmmm might have to pull my finger out and buy Bobs Track Builder and see if I can knock some up.

Gidday Doug!!

For the rest, Doug is on the FVR team and just provided me with some new (and very cool) adjusted .cam & cockpit files :)

So...if i were to hypothetically ask roughly when the mod will be released...what would the answer to this hypothetical question be? :D

I would like to think that there will be a release (beta maybe) before Christmas...

F.Y.I. I only got my hands on the files to start the Evo version 4 days ago... But, saying that, I'm moving through quickly...

I would like to think that there will be a release (beta maybe) before Christmas...

F.Y.I. I only got my hands on the files to start the Evo version 4 days ago... But, saying that, I'm moving through quickly...

Quick is not the word. Blistering pace. Do not know where he finds the time.

• Doorslammer

I blinked, and I missed most of what just happened. Stunning pace... :victory:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%