FVR NZ Supertourers Race07 Mod

FVRFactor are proud to again release our latest mod NZ SuperTourers. Based off the New Zealand V8 SuperTourer series and exclusively created specifically to emulate this new series. Hours have been spent on this mod since it was first started in November 2011. We have tried to capture the heart and soul of the series and will update shortly to bring some of the new modifications that have been brought to the series, including updated round skins and parts. This version is for Race07/GTR Evo

This mod is for private use only - commercial usage is subject to written approval by FVRFactor. This is not negotiable. We are easy to contact via FVRFactor.com.

All parts, models, graphics, text files remain the property of FVRFactor. We do not give permission for conversion, for editing and for release of our stuff. If you need it - ask us or make your own. Do not pull it apart, just race it or delete it.

We have many people to thank so please take time to read the credits when closing the mod.

We have made sure we have not taken over your copy of Race07 by installing all our stuff to take over your mods.

INSTALLATION - Windows 7 - if you have issues with Windows 7 and it can't find bits - this is an installation error unrelated to the mod. Windows 7 likes to install to weird places sometimes. If this occurs, uninstall and install to a made up folder and copy all the files to your rF install.

FAULTS - Yes we know of a few. Don't worry about looking for them, we will fix a few in the coming months - damage - should work, if the parts don't fall off they weren't intended to. We have limited this - so smash the car all you like the wings will NOT come off.

Here is the list of everyone we need to thank.

NZ SuperTourers by FVRFactor
DONATIONS
http://www.FVRFactor.com

NZ SuperTourers is a scratch built mod for the sim rFactor.

3D Modelling
FlashQld

Skinning:
Ferret40

Drivers Suits
Ferret40

Texturing:
Ferret40

Physics:
dBens1

Sounds:
Bebop01

Templates:
Ferret40

Texturing Dashboards:
Ferret40
dBens1

Talent Files:
Krisech

Research:
dBens1
Ferret40

Alpha Testing:
Skip
JimmyT
Krisech
Ash74

Conversion from rfactor to Race07
Tewie (fantastic work mate)

SPECIAL THANKS TO

Andy Booth - Andy Booth Racing
For posting a million pictures on his facebook page and providing
us with information we needed and photos upon request.

Colin Corkery - Racing Projects
For assisting us in the physics department with your knowledge.

Lee Burley - Melbourne Performance Centre
For assisting us with specific photo's, physics assistance
and information upon request.

Nathan Addis - Hyper Stimulator NZ
For assisting us with graphics.

Jack Kofoed - Kiwi Carbrokers NZ
For assisting us with graphics.

Gareth Breeuwsma - Simworx
For providing feedback to us on the drag
coefficient for the physics.

AND FINALLY A BIG SPECIAL THANKS

To our partners, kids and our cats and dogs for putting up
with our hobby since we started this mod and the Aussie V8's
back on November 22nd, 2011. Six long hard months exactly,
from start to release.

PROPRIETARY INFORMATION.
Any file, information, content, idea, or other parts
relating to this mod, or its development or format
is proprietary to FVRFactor.

*Third-party brands and names are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2012 FVRFactor
All Rights Reserved.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9huh1syfp84dwho

We hope you like it. Of course I forgot to mention that these cars do not behave like the V8 Supercars that they resemble. They are an entirely newly made racecar and the mod has been designed to drive like these new cars. Heaps of feedback was supplied by the Supertourer teams and drivers mentioned to get them behaving as close to the real cars as possible

Wow, these cars are fantastic to drive! Absolutely gorgeous handling. I love this mod :)
It's better than the Aussie V8 Supercars mod, imo. I can already see this being driven in a Club event soon.. great work!

It's better than the Aussie V8 Supercars mod, imo.

Interesting that you hold that view, cause to me, the best supacar V8 is OZ 2010, with 2011 being a good car but does seem way too understeery compared to the very balanced 2010, also, the NZ mods have really weak FFB on steering and braking.

I also seem to be 3-4 seconds a lap quicker with the NZV8 compared to 2010 OZ...

Not sure but it looks nice :)

Looks like it might be a slightly updated/converted version of the Bathurst2006 track that was doing the rounds (an unauthorised conversion of the ORSM Bathurst track from rfactor) but I cannot say for sure. Maybe some one is working on a newly updated track. I know that we have a WIP version over at FVR, but it is not at this level of detail yet (or at least the one that I have is not ;))

ahhh you may be right, i have that. ive never had a bathurst were the AI was fast enough, wish i had one that was a little more raceable.

As for the mod, looks great. ive built a new PC hopefully should be working by the weekend really looking forward to giving it a go.

I'm bumping this thread:D

Here is a great mod that we should at least give it a try on a Club Race. FVR Factor worked hard to release this mod and was kind enough to share it with us here and it kinda got swept under the rug :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 75 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 51 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.6%