FVR DTM 2007 Racing Series v1.0 + v1.1 Patch

While Abdul is laying some laps down (is that a crash i hear in the background? :p) could someone point me to a Teamspeak setup thread/guide?

EDIT 1: these cars sound amazing, loving every second of this.
EDIT 2: down to a 1:19:858. I know it's not the fastest lap but ir felt fast :) They cars handle like a dream...

• Kyle Evers

This is such a fun mod. I ran some laps around Nord and the Nord endurance layout. Got some quick lap times, managed a 6:55 on the Nord. Also ran Anderstorp. I love this mod, it's great! Now we just need to do some events with it, that's for sure. The only thing is that the cars are a bit too responsive - either that or too grippy. Great nonetheless, thanks everyone for their time put into this mod. I really appreciate it! One of my favorite rF mods now in Evo, awesome :D!

While Abdul is laying some laps down (is that a crash i hear in the background? :p) could someone point me to a Teamspeak setup thread/guide?

EDIT 1: these cars sound amazing, loving every second of this.
EDIT 2: down to a 1:19:858. I know it's not the fastest lap but ir felt fast :) They cars handle like a dream...

Did a 1:19.83x :)

The only thing is that the cars are a bit too responsive - either that or too grippy.

The tyre model is very close to the WTCC Extremes for grip, which is SimBin's DTM's :wink2: and look at some videos (i have spent hours doing so) and these cars have extremely high aero and grip... saying that, I'm now aposed to adjustments to the physics... Will let you all settle in to them first and do some racing....

I think the problem Yates was talking about was to do with the animation positioning, in the later SimBin modeled cars, the gear sticks will flushly sit in the hand, whereas yours seems to be a bit off.

Audi:
Audi-GearChange.jpg

Not just the gear stick with the Audi, look at the hand positioning on the wheel. The thumbs should be on top of the bit circled in red.

Attachments

• Audi-GearChange.jpg
    Audi-GearChange.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 252
Not just the gear stick with the Audi, look at the hand positioning on the wheel. The thumbs should be on top of the bit circled in red.

you are correct, but if I move them to the "red circles", when you turn the wheel the hands will come off the wheel as it turns... as in the SimBin animation is not adjustable, only the 3D models position, then the FXA and FXM do the movement.... What I'm trying to say is that "it's out of my hands"... either you hand them stay holding the wheel as it, or have them "let go" as the wheel turns...

everyones critisisms are valid, but everyone must remember that Gunthar is trying his hardest and is not the sort to rush or unfinish work for the sake of it. Even so the critisism is valid and maybe you meant it for the good of the project, however all i am saying is keep what i said about gunthar in mind.
:)

Thx Michael...

TBH, I'm married, so have quite thick skin :D And, I want to know where/what issues/bugs there are. I'm sure that most would not have known how the arm animations actually work :)

Looks good Gunthar. Wasn't home yesterday to DL this. Can't wait to get off work to give it a spin. 1 question, are there any templates out for these yet?

Günthar i was just having a praccy session at the Green Hell and swapped throug the cam positions
and the hood view on the Audi is not right. you have a 3 finger wide space at the lower edge where you can see the road.
on the Mercedes its fine only the Audi suffer on it

my FoV is at 120 sorry for no screen i forgot to make one and be short on time
will put up one later this day

Günthar i was just having a praccy session at the Green Hell and swapped throug the cam positions
and the hood view on the Audi is not right. you have a 3 finger wide space at the lower edge where you can see the road.
on the Mercedes its fine only the Audi suffer on it

my FoV is at 120 sorry for no screen i forgot to make one and be short on time
will put up one later this day

I found this too, reducing the FOV solves it, but its a bit of PITA when you want to change views or change another car. For me its only a small niggle, as changing the FOV isnt going to occupy several hours each time you want to change it.

I found this too, reducing the FOV solves it, but its a bit of PITA when you want to change views or change another car. For me its only a small niggle, as changing the FOV isnt going to occupy several hours each time you want to change it.

will fix it now....

Also, have fixed SimBins typos on the Chevy to stop the Hood/Boot reverting to the default WTCC07 body parts and skin when the car hits the second LOD...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%