1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future of Print Books?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Omer Said, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

E-Books are getting more and more popular with each passing day. And the new generations grow up with handheld devices as if they are a part of their body. Do you think we will have no more printed books in 50-60 years? Or print will have an audience all the time?

I think e-book take over would be better for the future as no resources would be wasted by printing books. With the advanced devices with natural lighting systems like Kindle, reading e-books are also becoming less tiresome for the eyes. But some people will always prefer holding books in their hands physically. What do you feel?
  2. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Personally, I love ebooks, especially as I cant use my right hand. Whether on my phone or tablet, I find my kindle app is brilliant, especially with kindle unlimited.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm old fashioned, I like my books in a paper copy, I don't really like sitting with a tablet or phone and read.
  4. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

This little video says it all my friends ;) ;) ;) ---->
    • Haha Haha x 1