Funny/Interesting Memories of Sim Racing

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
It has been several years since Race Department started organizing Racing Club events. There have been hundreds of races. And there are hundreds of racers actively participating in those events. There has to be some funny/interesting/remarkable moments of racing for the members here. If you have one, let's hear it! :thumbsup:

Long-standing members can get nostalgic too if they want. :cry:

Got punted of the track by Bram once, that was interesting :p
Another memory I have is from a PCC race in rFactor, where I made a rocket start, went from 6th to 1st by the first corner, dident win the race tho, but that start was awesome :D
and last who dosent remember the good old RDLMS days in rFactor, and Simon Smith on coms :)
I miss those races, before they got really competitive :)

Got punted of the track by Bram once, that was interesting :p
Another memory I have is from a PCC race in rFactor, where I made a rocket start, went from 6th to 1st by the first corner, dident win the race tho, but that start was awesome :D
and last who dosent remember the good old RDLMS days in rFactor, and Simon Smith on coms :)
I miss those races, before they got really competitive :)
Is that really from P6? :cautious: Nice start though

Competing in the RDGTC with a keyboard, no assists and not finishing dead-last, that is my best achievement/memory.

Also a battle with @Si a while ago in Formula Abarths @ Spa in Assetto, felt like Webber in 2011 :p
Just to crash in the next corner :(

That's the only mistake I have ever made in my life :) Epic crash :)

That distraction must be caused by some urgent messages from your alien brethren at that moment. :ninja:

Competing in the RDGTC with a keyboard, no assists and not finishing dead-last, that is my best achievement/memory.

I also started racing at RD with keyboard. Drove dozens of club races. I was slow, but at least things went very clean. Then i got my hands on a G27, but i could not have the same fun i had with keyboard. After a junior open wheeler race in which i crashed from the lead (if you reverse the order) and decided to sell the wheel. No club racing since then.

That distraction must be caused by some urgent messages from your alien brethren at that moment. :ninja:

I also started racing at RD with keyboard. Drove dozens of club races. I was slow, but at least things went very clean. Then i got my hands on a G27, but i could not have the same fun i had with keyboard. After a junior open wheeler race in which i crashed from the lead (if you reverse the order) and decided to sell the wheel. No club racing since then.
My G27 did a better job then, I got a win :D

13001294_818139091623710_2575515496471621625_n.jpg
:p

Also a battle with @Si a while ago in Formula Abarths @ Spa in Assetto, felt like Webber in 2011 :p
Just to crash in the next corner :(
I remember it like it was yesterday! great times!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%