Funny F1 Pictures

387978--Formula-1---Season-2012---raikkonen-middle-finger-mal12.jpg

We love you too Kimi!

guys ,great pics..but i think we should keep this PG-13....u know, we have alot of upcoming talent in here...and they should know that when you do what Bernie does..well you get this:

ecclestone-630.jpg

and frankly:..thats so yesterday:thumbsdown:

So...keep ur edge,but stay smoooth..remember..its Pirreli time..it pays to be smooth

guys ,great pics..but i think we should keep this PG-13....u know, we have alot of upcoming talent in here...and they should know that when you do what Bernie does..well you get this:

ecclestone-630.jpg

and frankly:..thats so yesterday:thumbsdown:

So...keep ur edge,but stay smoooth..remember..its Pirreli time..it pays to be smooth

Lol this pic was actually used in an ad for Hublot watches. I think it says "see what some people will do for a Hublot." So basically Bernie even gets paid when he's beaten and robbed.

Think that is 3 to 3.5 seconds.
If i remember right i heard either Domenicali or Monte talk about how they were doing sub 3 second stops in practice.

The added time in races are simply pressure which is understandable, but it shows they still can improve even though they are overall undoubtedly the best and fastest crew this year.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%