1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Funny AI Names

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Ben Buitendijk, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Am I the only one noticing some funny names of the AI?

I am racing a guy in NASCAR called L. Delaunay, when I read it quickly I saw "Delay" and with the L infront; Long Delay? :p

Also someone in PD must be a fan of FSR, my b-spec driver is called P. de Wit

And I have encountered an R. Huff and a R. Peterson, I also saw an reallife Japanese racer's name, but I forgot what it was.

2. I raced against H.Simpson, he was driving the Dome concept in the japanese classics, laughed so hard I crashed...

3. i've had an M.Weber

4. looool I'm going to press the generate name button as long as I need till I have my own homer xD

5. I raced against D. Schumacher today, presumably Michaels long lost Brother.

6. This game makes the dead life again! I saw a M. King

hahaha

7. I saw M. Schumacher in a Carbon R built by Amuse lol, racing against my T. Sato in my 370Z
    looks like the name are just randomly combined together by the system.

8. So Far I've had: F.Torres, C.Norris, R.Schumacher, B.Matthews and E.Honda I laughed

9. I think most of them are real surnames, some from famous people (eg schumacher) and maybe others from polyphony devs??? and then the Initial of the first name randomly generated, I have Had J. Alonso and S. Massa (persumably due to ferrari's F1 cars in the game) and others whom i can't quite remember.

10. loool I want an C. Norris aswell :D

J. Shephard just crashed me (the doctor from Lost)