Funniest Road Signs Thread

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Greatest roadsign ever?

What is the greatest legal roadsign ever?

Ill start with a few:

6.jpg

ad_42145n.jpg

funny_road_signs_015.jpg

But nothing edited like this:

road_signs_1.jpg

or

bush_connecticut_welcome.jpg

No pic unfortunately but when I was a kid, there used to be a sign near us on a building site that said,
"No heavy plant past this point!"

... and right behind the fence to which it was nailed stood a huge tree :D

There used to be a tight, bumpy corner near our house growing up, and just before it was a 40km/hr speed advisory sign. One of the people that lived on the corner tied a sign below it that said "fools exempt", because evidently several people would try to go around there faster than they had talent to do, and ended up in the ditch.

No pic here either but we had one not far from where I live that said: Grovaré 6
They changed it to 5 (I think it was) for obvious reasons and people often stole it... to bad :D

(And for those who does not speak Swedish it can be translated to: Rougher sex).

Not really sure this picture is valid in this topic. I guess it's allright, ey Ross?

The photo is taken from my taxi one very early morning in the countryside. It surely woke me up seeing this double message. Hmm...50 km/h or 70?

Yeppers, I did the classic maths here and stepped on it! :) After all...120 km/h is not that fast, right? :laugh2:

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 395
One of the other things I get up to in my spare time - photoshopping road signs - sorry, they're not real..:wink2:

Attachments

• Where you goin'.jpg
    Where you goin'.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 467
  • Footwear Hell.jpg
    Footwear Hell.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 457
  • NuT hOuSe.jpg
    NuT hOuSe.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 400
  • Stop..er.jpg
    Stop..er.jpg