FUN RACE!, MMG F1, Silverstone 2011, 12th Feb

its a conflict

i just removed the cart mod champcar and f1lr and now the server works.

if you cut the mod folders out of teams and talent, it should work, then replace them after, thats all ive done.

... i'll race.

That was intense. The horrible turn in turned out to be wrong FOV. I've consiously decreased FOV to it's current level (66, went all the way to 60 and came back). Turned it up to 75 and dropped 2 secs of pace, the turn in was back.. It was two corners and everything came back.

Was i fast today or was the rest a bit slow? Most likely the latter, i saw that David played with us for a while until he got bored ;) In my own mind, i was Dr Magnifico, the evil overlord of my minions and i had constructed an invinsible machine. It was that good..

If we would vote in this instant... i don't know, it's fun for 10 laps but a full 1h + x races for a full seasonm thats's totally different ball game. First i would need to lift some weights and cycle, i'm not fit for MMG at this exact moment (haven't done good old physical labor in too long..). I did find an inner peace inside that thing and noticed the places where i've improved with F3000. I honestly didn't care what pace others were doing, i was driving the laps like i want and in rhythm i wanted.. 5th on Copse? Yes, please. And i was very aggressive, sorry if i hurted anyones race.. I wasn't reckless but on the limit, the car tends to slip more in those conditions..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back