1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun event - Truck racing @ Valencia 07 - Saturday July 28th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Marco Bijl, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Car: Truck Racing
    Track: Valencia 07
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 16 Laps)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Make sure to have read the general notes for the Race07 Racing Club!

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Aaron Channer
    2. Justin Swan
    3. Mario Peixoto
    4. Mark Bushell
    5. Tony Gentile
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. That's a big 10-4 from me good buddy. Honk Honk !
  3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Oh I've gotta have a go at this :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Tried these once before, and did very badly. It's the Euro Truck Simulator driver in me, always mindful of the cargo and speed limits :D

I'll join last minute, if I can, not sure yet.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I'm in! Love this mod.:confused::D
  6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

What SPEC of this mod are we using? The default 185km one?
  7. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Put me on a reserve-list if there is one. Will definately have to try to get home in time for this one :)
  8. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Yes, I have downloaded the mod, extracted it, and haven't changed anything. So the default will be used :)
  9. Mark Bushell

Mark Bushell
    Now a member of the G27 club. Premium Member

Sign me up for the fun... Have downloaded the default mod but not got sound? but i can see and drive the truck? Have I done something wrong?
  10. Server is up.

Just noticed this is a single 16 lap race? Should we make it 2 x 16? Does anyone have any laptimes?
  11. Oh yeah this looks like fun !!!!!
  12. Did a bit of practice earlier. 16 laps will be a half hour race roughly. I'm game for 2 races. :p
  13. Done :thumbsup:
  14. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

I wanted to do some practice laps before I sign up, but when I look up the server it says that the car class is unknown. When I hover my mouse cursor over it, it shows the following cars: ''MAN Truck, Freightliner Truck, Iveco Truck, Mercedes Truck, Mac Truck, Unknown''
    It's clearly missing the Renault Truck.

How come there is one 'unknown' truck in there? It won't allow me to join the server. Now I happen to know that this mod conflicts with the WTCC 2011 mod, so I completely got rid of that and unfortunately it still says there is an 'unknown' truck. I installed the Trucks mod correctly so I don't know what is causing problems with the Renault Truck . When I select the Renault Truck for an offline practice session it shows up without problems.
  15. I simply dragged the mod files into the server folder, don't know what the problem might be. I shall investigate.
  16. @Leon Charmant just tried it, the car class says TRUCKS, and I can join fine with the Renault.

Anyone else having issues?
  17. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

I reckon the Renault Truck must be conflicting with another mod I have then. In what file do I find the car class ID of add-on cars? I have no other option but to check every single car I added which has the same class ID as the Renault Truck ;)

EDIT: Hang on a minute, the Renault Truck uses the exact same model as the Iveco, Man and Mercedes. It can't be a car class ID issue then? I'm confused :O_o:
  18. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

I didn't use any of the option folder, just the default mod. Works ok and the Renaults in there!?
  19. I will have to sign out from this one as well, sorry guys. :(

My arm is still not OK after a vaccine I took last Wednesday. I wasn't expecting the effects to last for so long, but it's happening. I can't use the wheel yet, even though I can move the arm around more than I could in the last couple of days.

This is really frustrating...:mad:
  20. Cant get into the server, keeps booting me as possible cheat. :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.