1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fun car / track combo

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Randy Wolfgram, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Okay, I'll caveat this by saying that I still consider myself a relative new comer to this hobby, just getting into my 3rd year or so, so I admit that I probably haven't even scratched the surface in terms of car / track combos. I definitely have a new entry in my top 5 though, in the Porsche Supercup @ Donnington Park GP. I just spent the last 90 minutes hanging on to my wheel, feeling the limit of the car, balancing it with both hands and feet, on complete adrenaline around there. I do enjoy that car so I may just be getting more comfortable with it and things just clicked, but I really like the flow of that track.

Is it just me or has anyone else tried this combo and enjoyed it?

2. I have tried this combo and I did indeed enjoy. We always raced that track with the Porsche vs Ferrari combo and picked teams. Was really fun.

I thought we could also turn this thread into a best car/track combo discussion. Here are some that I'll throw out there.

Probably my favorite is Mosport 1977 in GT Pro cars which will by the way, be next monday's American Club Event thanks to Eric!

Another great combo is obviously F1 at Monaco.

What else?

3. Brands Hatch Indy with smaller cars. Short track, close racing, pure fun.

4. I miss the SNSC server :( For me, just about any car + Lime Rock and I'm sold :)

5. Formula BMW's around Cadwell Park is good fun :)

6. The V8 Supercars at Phillip Island.

The GTL cars on Kelice.

And a more unusual one, the GT cars on Riverside.

Just some of my favorite combos.

7. Good stuff, guys... Keep 'em comin'. I really need to try some of these (actually, I just took a couple of the GT Pro cars out at Mosport and they are a ton of fun there.. just trying to get 'em to whoa up for Moss). I'm having so much fun right now with GTR Evo/Race 07/On and I haven't even run online yet except to jump into a couple of practice sessions... So many cars, so many tracks, so little time :smile:

8. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Great combo's of mine are:

GT Sport @ Brands Hatch
    GT Pro @ Spa 03
    FBMW @ Peubla
    WTCC @ Curitba

9. the best one!

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Caterham CSR 320 @ Macau
    Radical SR3 252 @ Nordschleife

11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Add Honda Accord 2008 @ Cadwell to this, then add 24 friendly yet fast drivers. Now theres fun!

12. + online server with 15+ drivers (The Mother 2.0) - i have a lot of good memories with this combo

13. OK I'll weigh in here!

Hotlapping: GT Pro or WTCC Extreme @ Nordeschleife ( hang on man! )

Racing: WTCC @ Brands Hatch or Limerock Mountain or Limerock PArk ( racing momentum )

14. GT Pro or F3000's @ Macau :)

Always enjoyed the faster cars on tight tracks. Gives a better sensation of speed.