Full list of keyboard commands?

Is there a list of all the commands in one place somewhere? Are there any hidden commands that came up in the tech preview?

F1: change driving view
F2: TV camera view
F3: change TV views
F5: side view
F8 : screenshot
F11: virtual mirror

Home: show developer console (*if enabled in .ini)

ESC: return to main menu
CTRL+R: replay
CTRL+S: slow motion (replay)
CTRL+A: ABS on/off
CTRL+T: traction control modes on/off
CTRL+H: show/hide apps
CTRL+O: restart session
CTRL+L: disable names
CTRL+G: realism settings (in game)
CTRL+D: displays damage for a few seconds

+/- : adjust FoV

PageUp/Down: change exposure settings in the cockpit

*For more apps on the sidebar, edit:
Steam/SteamApps/Common/AssettoCorsa/System/Cfg/Assetto Corsa.ini
change the setting to:
ENABLE_DEV_APPS=1

To disable off track penalty, edit:
Documents/AssettoCorsa/cfg/race.ini
change the setting to:
ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=-1

Last edited:
You can also select buttons as well as use the keyboard

Untitled.jpg
1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone remember the shortcut to edit exposure settings in the cockpit? I don't know why but everything outside is way overexposed for me in cockpit view to the point of being burnt out. When in an external view it's fine again....I didn't have this problem with the TP strange!

Does anyone remember the shortcut to edit exposure settings in the cockpit? I don't know why but everything outside is way overexposed for me in cockpit view to the point of being burnt out. When in an external view it's fine again....I didn't have this problem with the TP strange!

The PageUp/Down Keys do fine adjustment of exposure (as mentioned by Stuart), but if you are experiencing the same levels of overexposure that I am, I suggest to use the Photo app, then reduce the 'bloom' and also lower the HDR level a little bit and everything will look totes amazeballs! :)

20181116202427_1.jpg
This is a screenshot of the hot keys while in car. It also shows where the list can be found in the drop down menu from the right edge of the screen.
The time multiplier is set in the main menu under Session.
This is using the original game launcher.
If you use Content Manager for the game the time multiplier is a small drop down menu next to the time setting

Thanks very much, Tennracer.
I see it is a time multiplier for an entire session. I would imagine one races normal time, gets a lap time, goes back to the multiplier, puts it at a high multiple, ends the session and one's lap will be kept recorded for the session. Or...come to think of it, can one post a lap time (say in qualifying), move out to the next session (race) and one's laptop be kept to be considered correctly in the grid position (without having to have fully ended the qualifying session)? If this is the case, all's good and time multiple is only of use if one wants to compress daylight conditions, sun, etc. which is of lesser importance.
Summary: is one's laptop in qualifying kept to determine one's race grid position in race, regardless of one having fully concluded the qualifying session?
Thanks.

I believe views are as follows:
View modes/functions
View keys work in replay and photo mode as well.
F1 - cycle driving views
F2 - random camera, "director" mode?
F3 - cycle track cameras
F5 - pivot camera:
* mouse wheel - zoom in/out
* left-click + drag - pivot to direction
* right-click - rotate camera around car
F6 - cycle on-board cameras (external and internal)
F8 - screenshot (saved to: Libraries\Documents\Assetto Corsa\screens)
F9 - cycle leaderboard bar mode at bottom of screen (during races)
F11 - virtual rearview mirror

However...I cannot find time compression/ acceleration toggle, like a ctrl-t or ctrl-x in gtr2 or rf2.
Anybody?

I believe that the time multiplier is for day/night transition. Meaning you can make time during the race go faster. The setting only starts at 1x.
If you are looking to progress thru a competition from practice/qualifying/race, I believe that you can "end session" and the times/positions should be saved.
Try doing this as a test because I haven't done it myself but it is how the natural progression is during online races that have those standards

OK, Tennracer. That would make sense. I just got AC and am fumbling forward, but making good progress. I'll try progressing through sessions all the way to race to see if it keeps lap records and grid positions stored when one exits a session. Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back