1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Full GSC V8's Cars Altenate Skinpack 4096 size 1.0

Replacement alternate skins for the V8's

1. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Full GSC V8's Cars Altenate Skinpack 4096 size - Replacement alternate skins for the V8's

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. totally awesome livery's, each by each unique, compliments Supla and ML, and thnx

• Like Like x 1
  3. thanks ML nice work as always

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the absolutely brilliant job! :thumbsup:

5. I haveto say that im shocked that there is only 3 reply's to all of Ml's hard work , or is it a case that 2013 just isnt that popular ?

6. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

ML2166...........first off man , those new skins are incredible looking! I started a thread a few days ago on a few different forums thanks guys that take their time in creating tracks for all of us ( And you were included as a big plus for this sim! ).

Quick question for you.....if a guy was to DL these skins and since they over wite the stock files , does it re-write over all the skins in the game? So if a guy has 30 cars on the grid ( and you have 6 skins )....would there be 5 guys with a particular skin? Or will the new skins only write over 6 of the stock skins? These skins look amazing ML and I'll DL them for sure but I may wait until we get a few more so it's not so redundant with the schemes.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for sure! And thanks again for all your hard work.

7. ML2166

ML2166

This is the full grid of cars, each one different from each other....34 individual skins in total . The ones on the original post are just a few examples......didn't want to put up 30+ pics.

But thank you. :thumbsup:

8. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

Downloading now! Wow....I guess I should have asked that question sooner. I would of downloaded these in a heart beat. Thanks again man for all your hard work. Not just for the skins but all the work you have done on tracks and so forth. It's helped make this already great sim into something that is just pure incredible!

Have a happy holiday ML2166 !

• Like Like x 1
  9. ML2166

ML2166

No problem. Happy racing and 2014. :thumbsup:

10. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

Wow Ml2166! You out did yourself with these....they look incredible in the sim! I'm really digging that pepsi max scheme! Actually......I'm digging all of them! Thanks again and have a safe and happy holiday!

11. ML2166

ML2166

Don't forget Supla deserves equal credit aswell......helped me out a lot with these.

12. Beautiful work to both ML2166 and Supia. Thank you very much. Gorgeous skins!!

13. A huge thank you to ML and Supla!

Was pushing you guys and prodding you guys along on Facebook, but we finally got their in the end!

Awesome work guys!

• Like Like x 1
  14. ML2166

ML2166

No problem......sorry it was delayed.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Kurt Vanhee

Kurt Vanhee
    Premium Member

Hi all, installed the game and wanted to see this cars ingame.
    So unpacked with winrar and put them in C:\GSC2013\GameData\Vehicles\StockV8
    Unfortunately only 1 car is shown for Chevrolet and 1 car fot Peugeot.
    Any thought on what went wrong

16. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Thank you for these ML266. They are superb.

17. Now THESE are what I call "SKINS"

Thank you guys, simply amazing.

18. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

Another big props to ML2166! These skins got installed the day I left my first reply...and have never been taken out of the sim. They make every car out there just look incredible! Thanks again ML2166 for all your hard work!

19. You're the best...you really caught the beauty of the sport with this car set...Lebron James of skins!!!!

20. joecronk

joecronk
    Premium Member

yes thank you love every one a happy racer!!