FULL Formula 1 grid 2016

Skins FULL Formula 1 grid 2016 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome job with the custom liveries- I have a dumb question XD

I replaced all the liveries for FA and I do like some of the original liveries so, is it possible to keep the original and add the ones from this package? I know it's possible, I'm asking is it possible without creating conflicts with other drivers liveries loading in different than what they actually chose?

Also, if I already replaced is there a way to return everything to default without erasing and re-installing the entire game?

Hello,
Thank you very much!!
I guess it's possible to use my liveries along with the originals but I'm afraid you'll have to reinstall the game (always backup your files)

I followed the step by step tutorial on how to install the Liveries but I must be missing something.
I first unpacked Custom Liveries tool to pCars steam folder (...\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\pCars)
After that I unpacked Formula 1 grid 2016 1.0 to ...\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\pCars\Vehicles\_Custom Liveries\formula_a.
Next I started pCars_Custom_Liveries.ink.
Then I selected Formula A > Load Button > ...\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\pCars\Vehicles\_Custom Liveries\formula_a
Column New Liveries got populated with 16 lines, one for each F1 2016 Pilot.
Then I pressed ">>". Then with nothing selected I pressed Assign Liveries.
But as soon as I press that button Custo Livery Tool closes.
Wheh I start pCars there is no changes for the Formula A cars skins and the Livery slot is the traditional white car.

Hello,
did you manage to fix it?

Last edited:
p_CARS64_2016_08_09_21_08_59_655.jpg

Anybody know how to fix this reflection on a hood of a car ?? It is quite bad ..

derick_pereira updated FULL Formula 1 grid 2016 with a new update entry:

Livery update 4

View attachment 155814 View attachment 155815

If you already have this mod installed, simply replace the FORMULA_A_LIVERY_PLAYER file inside the following folders:

Project CARS - (The folder you made with the pCars_Custom_Liveries tool) - vehicles - textures - CustomLiveries - formula_a

Project CARS - Vehicles - Textures - CustomLiveries - formula_a

Read the rest of this update entry...

derick_pereira updated FULL Formula 1 grid 2016 with a new update entry:

Livery update 5

Installation instructions:
Reinstall all skins using the Custom Liveries Tool. Check the following folders, there should be 22 items inside each of them!! All of them ending with 1.7
  1. Project CARS - (The folder you made with the pCars_Custom_Liveries tool) - vehicles - textures - CustomLiveries - formula_a
  2. Project CARS - Vehicles - Textures - CustomLiveries - formula_a
View attachment 157108 View attachment 157109...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, could you post here the line of text I need to add to each car to get the pirelli tyres? I have the tyre pack but I don't know what the default tyre name was.

Is it possible for the colours to change as per tyre version used, like real? eg. Ultra soft = Purple.

Hi Folks!

I did like in the explanation was said.
But i can`t choose a certain car. One time i have a McLaren, one time i have
a Ferrari. If i want to choose, the picture is empty.
What did i wrong

Greets from Austria
Didi

Hello again, can you post a video on youtube showing exactly how to replace the liveries and explain each step clearly, or write more detailed steps for those that are having issues, and for me because I had to re-install Windows w/ new SSD. Now I'm trying to reapply the updated F1 2016 liveries and cannot determine what the hell I'm doing wrong, so annoying.

Hi All
I'm having the same issue, I'm having issues with installing the F1 2016 skins. I have followed the instructions, I see the Formula_a folder which Custom Livery Tool has created inside the
Custom Livery Tool->vehicles->textures folder. What do I do with the Formula_a folder? I've tried copying it to the textures folder inside Project Cars but does not work. I'm hoping someone can help me sort this out.
BTW I'm intending on using these skins in single player and not multiplayer. Could this be the reason?
Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing