Full course yellow - Ruins every race!!! ***Please help***

Hi guys, so I mainly play offline because i have connection problems with multiplayer, Every race (bar one or two) there is a full course yellow and the safety car comes out, this ruins every race, it's just broke and doesn't work.
Today I had a race at Interlagos, 20 lap race, lap 10 the SC comes out, I was in 5th, on the next lap the person in 4th overtook the SC and went into first, then it told me to catch up with him, then everyone past the SC despite it not going in, then when it finally went in it told me to let someone past, this person was in 17th place.
Does anyone else have this problem? it's stopping me race properly, can it be fixed or SC turned off?

Please help

SC turned off?
In the race settings set flag rules to "black only".

I was in 5th, on the next lap the person in 4th overtook the SC

This sounds like a lucky dog action. Make sure you have the stockcar plugin disabled (=default).
Make sure everything is default (no manual editing) in the player.json.

With flag rules at "full" a SC situation can happen but in my experience it went as expected.

But for 20 lap sprint races i use "black only".

In the race settings set flag rules to "black only".

This sounds like a lucky dog action. Make sure you have the stockcar plugin disabled (=default).
Make sure everything is default (no manual editing) in the player.json.

With flag rules at "full" a SC situation can happen but in my experience it went as expected.

But for 20 lap sprint races i use "black only".
That helps lots buddy :) I will try turning the plugin off :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back