Fuji Velvia 100 Generic Warm And Cool Color Grade For Pure Candy

Misc Fuji Velvia 100 Generic Warm And Cool Color Grade For Pure Candy 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Costas.H submitted a new resource:

Fuji Velvia 100 Generic Warm And Cool Color Grade For Pure Candy - PNG LUT, Color Grade

Hello!

Here is a color grade for pure candy pp filter (works for pure pp filter too) based on Fuji Velvia 100 film and with some slight adjustments, providing more natural image. There are two PNG LUT files. One provide warmer color tones. and the other one slight cooler color tones. Choose according your taste.

Installation: just put the PNG LUT file into assettocorsa\extension\textures\color_grading. In game, load the post-processing filter, select pure candy, right click, edit...

Read more about this resource...

Non vedo differenze, mi dispiace
I don't see any differences, sorry
Thank you for try my color grade. Of course any critics are welcome. The difference between them wasn't meant to be very drastic. The cooler version has slightly less reds, yellows and greens in shadows and in gamma mids as long as slight darker highlights. It is more obvious in the road that has more cool gray look.

Last edited:
Thank you for try my color grade. Of course any critics are welcome. The difference between them wasn't meant to be very drastic. The cooler version has slightly less reds, yellows and greens in shadows and in gamma mids as long as slight darker highlights. It is more obvious in the road that has more cool gray look.
For me you should go, more on reality.
More realistic, softer colors with less color and which does not impact performance (FPS), also compatible with Pure and SP 1.80_108.

These are personal recommendations, then you decide.

For me you should go, more on reality.
More realistic, softer colors with less color and which does not impact performance (FPS), also compatible with Pure and SP 1.80_108.

These are personal recommendations, then you decide.
Of course i can experiment with those recommendations. The techniques are really endless in color grading.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 135 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 48 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 55 35.0%