1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuji Speedway needed for GTR-EVO please

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Robert DeGroff, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Hello All,

I have "Fuji Raceway 1970 by Bierbuden.de" which is the old configuration, but I am looking for a more modern version of the "Fuji Speedway". Anyone have one for GTR-EVO?

Thank you,
  2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Where can i upload it to? I have 1.3 as well as the VLN versions.
  3. Of course, we also run it in the racing club. (today, to be specific)
    Just run the exe and extract it to the Race 07 folder. It should work fine. (very nice quality track btw)
  4. Thank you Peter! I just downloaded and will install tomorrow. Thank you!
  5. Is it possible to upload the VLN Fuji file to another website? I cannot download via RapidShare and would be very appreciative of a new download link.

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you very much Hiroshi, I greatly appreciate the new download link.

I'm not really into modding my SimBin games but the VLN tracks are incredible.

8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I'm the opposite, love the mods!:D
  9. Haha! You're not joking. I do have a copies of the Ariel Atom and the GTL into Race 07 mod but that was all I downloaded.

I see a mod called Club? That logo is sraight from the Bizarre Creations game!
  10. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

The "Club" is the Toyota AE86 Trueno / Levin mod.
  11. Nice!

Thanks again for the download link :cool: I'm loving the VLN tracks. Just noticed Sebring has fireworks going off!
  12. Anyone who has this track and could upload? I'd love to race on modern Fuji Speedway! :)
  13. does anyone still have fuji track?