Fuji International Speedway

Tracks Fuji International Speedway 0.0.9 Update 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
This (in my opinion) could be the best circuit in AC if complete!

Issues we've experienced that need working on are the lap timer (pitlane and some areas where the sector time calculator needs widening in case of an off road incident) and there's a hole in the mesh near the pitlane exit.

Tiago, thanks for looking at improving your mods after your extended break, and please don't feel that these are demands, but to get this fabulous circuit used in league racing there are some necessary fixes / improvements needed which hopefully you can address,

PM me if you need more info.

AJ

Hi Tiago,
Your circuits are graphically of the best mods out there, Fuji does not work well in the pit lane, or with your files "AI" or with those in the "Misc" area.
There is possibility to upgrade this beautiful circuit?

Proportions of Mount Fuji seem to be closer to reality now, but I could do with some snow on the top...
Now the trees are gone, some of the hills contours look a bit too edgy. Saw some trees floating too (triple screens let you notice these things) :D
And a last remark (maybe it's just me): I 'm all for a lively track, but there seem to be so much tribunes (grandstands) ?

Last edited:
I am an admirer of your mods, so rather than give a review I thought it better to comment here. If you look at live footage of Fuji, there are not as many stands/crowds as included in your version, which makes it unrealistic, to me. Other than that it looks great.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%