1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Fuji International Speedway Alpha v1

By Malagoli :)

1. Malagoli submitted a new resource:

Fuji International Speedway - By Malagoli :)

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 3
  2. You are already working on the physical road mesh and you probably have everything under control, but if you havent seen this thread in the AC forums: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...er-technique-in-track-making-plus-tips.27180/

It goes over most things like how to best do textures, how to do trees in a very good way, how to do the road bump mesh the best way etc. In case there is anything you didnt know. :) Thank you for the hard work and for sharing it with us.
  3. Nice to have you here :)
  4. I'm working with on 'sponsored' project for the past weeks (Sort of), so the next update will take a few more time to come..

This is the last video I recorded.. was starting to work on vegetation, but is far from complete.. also some minor changes on pitlane, external landscape, etc..
    • Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 4
  5. Looking great! Happy to see you are still working on the track!
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. glad you still work this one :D
    are you watch the race today? :D

here's for your reference :D
  7. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    GT3 is where it's at! Premium Member

How much longer? :cry::(:D
  8. It's nice to know this project is still alive! :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nice looking track, but it does utterly weird things to my frame rate - sudden slideshow-style hitches where everything just stops for a fraction of a second every 5 seconds or so, and a few spots where the whole framerate goes into the toilet. No other track does this to such a degree.
  10. I was loading the alpha release up again today on occasion of the WEC weekend and the "very poor" AI was definitely better at 100% than me in the 458 GT2. xD I'm really very much looking forward to this. Keep up the good work. =]