FUEL

I've just got it working in a fashion by partially holding clutch and then quickly pressing Brake, Accelerator or tunring Wheel etc, this is without changing to combined axis which to be quite honest if I have to use combined pedals I won't be playing because when I take my foot off the accelerator in my real world car it doesn't jam on the brakes and stick the car reverse :disapointed:

In-game my steering is currently set to Z+\Z-, the car accelerates when I take my foot off the brake which is if I remember set to Y-, I've not as yet managed to get brake\accelerator set to Y+\Y-. I have had it where accelerator turned right and clutch turned wheels left so I do think it picks up all 6 Axis.

The only reference to Controls I have found so far are in the .pc files located in C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\fuel - demo\trtext, there are a couple of lines:
TT 1203 "VIBRATION (DUALSHOCK 3)"
TT 1204 "MOTION SENSOR (SIXAXIS)"
TT 1205 "FORCE FEEDBACK (WHEEL)"

Which suggests it is capable of working with a Wheel and not only that but can recognise 6-Axis so there shouldn't be any need to set combined pedals.

Has anyone found where the current control settings are stored, maybe we can manually edit the file or something.

regards

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing