1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuel use and tire wear

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Team DTO, Jul 28, 2011.

1. After a full 50 minute race at Curitiba with the ai cars completing 37 laps with one pit stop, I noticed two things. In the garage set-up, setting the fuel for 37 or even 39 laps with one pit-stop, car will run out of gas. No problem, just add more fuel. But, without doing a two pit-stop race the tires wear much faster than the ai cars, to the point of losing 2-3 seconds per lap at the end of each stint. If I use a two pit-stop race, so I run on fresher tires, I end up finishing toward the end of the pack. Maybe this could be addressed in a future update?

2. I'm having the same challenge.

3. we are missing the manual, esp. explaining the regulation details of the real Stockcar Brasil
    btw there should be a 3D-Pitcrew waiting for the car .... a red rectangle is very outdated !

4. I Agree. and more... before race, in setup panel show a quantity of fuel for determinate laps, but THAT fuel isnĀ“t enough. I have always put more fuel than setup shows me. (like 15-20% more)

5. The "problem" with fuel is not of the GSC, it happens in rFactor, Race 07 (and GT-R EVO) too! I believe that is a problem with the plataform of the game...

6. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

fuel calculation is off at curitiba, I checked though and should be accurate elsewhere.

ai also has no tyre wear right now. both will be fixed in a patch

7. So, play with no tire wear on for now until patch is released.

8. Good news, if the very few issues this excellent sim has are addressed, it will be one of the best.