1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fuel Guage

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by 2scoops, Apr 6, 2016.

1. 2scoops

2scoops
    Premium Member

Does anyone else think the fuel guage should have a decimal place. When your calculating how much fuel the car uses in a lap it would be very useful, so you can work out how much fuel you need for a race.
    In a longer race it can make a difference. Did my first race last night in a Radical and at the end had over 10lts in the tank, might not seem a lot but your carrying around weight you don't need. I would've been a few tenths quicker per lap, which makes a difference over a race distance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    You can call me "V" :D Premium Member

The fuel management is a very good improvement, but like you said its a little bit messed up.
    If we got races counted with laps and not time maybe it was ok, but like this you cant make exact calculations.
    I tried too, last night, to calculate the fuel but at the end i had around 17lt left. So i was carrying all race much more fuel... If someone was better at calculations he would be much faster ;)
    Anyway i think we are moving to a good direction :D

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1